Here’s what’s included in this EDC loadout:
Knife: QSP Penguin Pocket Knife
- Sharp D2 Blade with Jimping, Satin Finish/black stone wash finish
- HRC58-60 quality steel.
- Different handle options
- Left and right thumb studs are reversible.
- Left/right reversible in pocket clip.
- 4.0″ handle that’s comfortable to hold in your hands.
“The QSP Penguin in blue denim Micarta has been in my EDC rotation for at least a year, along with a handful of other budget knives and several higher-end knives. It’s such a fantastic carry, I usually pocket it as a backup, whenever I’m carrying something else as my main blade. Almost everything about this CF Penguin is great. The CF is beautiful, especially at the price. The blade is sharp, with a fantastic grind. The stonewash looks amazing.” – Review
Lanyard: We Knife Co Ltd Paracord Lanyard
- Made from braided paracord in a black color.
- Colorful and functional accessory
- Large loop for tying to your knife and a 5.25″ lanyard cord.
External Hard Drive: LaCie Rugged Mini 2TB External Hard Drive
- Capacity of 2TB in an ultra compact portable hard drive
- Password protection built in
- Uses USB 3.0 which is up to 4 times faster than USB 2.0 (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Shock, dust, drop (up to 40 feet) and water resistant.
- Includes 1-month complimentary membership to Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps Plan
“This is a wonderful external drive. I own three of them and also three of the older, 2TB drives with Thunderbolt and Micro-USB 3.0 connections. All have proved to be absolutely reliable and fast enough for simultaneous playback of multiple high-resolution videos. The bumper also provides good friction, so that the drive will sit on any surface without slipping. It also means there’s no need to keep the drive in a separate case. Overall, a great drive.”- Review
- Modern take on the classic billfold.
- Fits perfectly into every pocket. Generously cut European leather holds at least an additional six cards, banknotes and business cards.
- Patented mechanism allows you to slide out your cards with one simple motion.
- Aluminum protects from bending, breaking and unwanted wireless communication.
“I have no complaints about this wallet. It’s small, not the size of an average bulky wallet which I like. The card holder fits all the cards that I need it to and it has excess room for cash and receipts. It’s not meant to hold a bunch of items. This wallet is for someone that keeps it simple. It’s well made and looks classy. I have got numerous compliments on it and can’t see myself using a different wallet ever again. Once this one is worn down I will no doubt buy another one.” – Review
- Reaches up to 720 lumens and over 100 yards in distance.
- Shorter than a car key and lighter than 1.5 oz – compact and lightweight.
- Carry it on a keychain, in your pocket or attach it to your backpack or cap bill with its detachable clip.
- Easy to operate with a dual switch design.
- Cycle through different brightness levels.
- Turns off automatically after 30 seconds to conserve the battery, but you can change this in the configurations.
“This is a fun little light. I don’t really consider it for keychain use (for myself) but it fits very comfortably in the pocket (disappears practically). The charging is good, the output is good. Basically a fairly well thought out update to the TIP!” – Review
- Rugged good looks to match its superior performance
- Excellent choice for all of your adventures–in or out of the water.
- Generously-sized 45 mm steel case showcases a bright orange dial with bold luminous hands and markers, a luminous seconds hand, and a large day/date window at the three o’clock hour.
- Highly scratch-resistant curved Hardlex crystal magnifies the dial.
- The dial is framed by a unidirectional rotating steel bezel with engraved dive time markers for safe timing of dives and other limited events.
- 21-jewel Japan automatic movement means this watch winds itself with the natural motion of your wrist and never requires a battery.
- Durable contoured rubber strap with a buckle closure.
- Designed for scuba diving, it features a screw-down crown and caseback and is rated water resistant to 200 meters.
“New watch collectors take note: the Orange Monster is the best way to catch the collecting bug – it is hefty, colorful, beefy, and cool. It is extremely solid, extremely reliable, and water resistant to 200 meters. Why is the Orange Monster so popular? It’s inexpensive, it’s fun, and it’s a Seiko. It’s a beater, but it’s a beater that will get you compliments.” – Review
- Small disposable capsule with a comfortable hand feel
- No button to press and nothing to refill.
- Mouthpiece is ergonomically designed, which is ideal for an enhanced throat hit, and you will be completely satisfied with the feel of each inhale.
- Uncomplicated flavors to provide you a perfect taste experience.
- Food grade independent liquid container is healthier for users.
- Taste: Orange Soda – Fizzy, tangy classic orange flavor.
- Specifications: 500 puffs, 1.8ohm coil, 450mAh battery capacity, 2ml liquid capacity.
“Great taste! It’s a really refreshing vape. Love disposables when out and about.” – Review
Image credit: u/Negakinu