Want to display your article on Gearscape? We’re always looking to partner with like-minded folks from the everyday carry community.
What started as a blog in and around men’s wallets, has turned into a full-blown community for all things in the everyday carry and fashion space. We love wallets, backpacks, briefcases, bags, luggage, knives, tech, gadgets, and all things men’s lifestyle. Our site is geared towards men, but we have a fair number of women readers as well.
If you’d like to write a guest post for us, please contact us below, we’d love to have you. Please continue reading below to review our guidelines:
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Your topic must be relevant to our readers. We cover everyday carry and men’s lifestyle topics, so if your article is out of that space, we won’t accept it. Feel free to get our approval on the topic before you write it so you don’t waste your time.
- Articles must be at least 1,000 words. If yours is shorter, check with us first.
- We’re looking for solid writing skills. You don’t have to be the best writer on the planet, but we need to be able to hear your “voice” and your writing needs to flow. If there are major structure or grammatical issues in the piece, we will ask you to correct them before we can publish.
- Articles must be original. It can’t be copied (or spun) from somewhere else on the web. We run every piece of content through a plagarism checker. Additionally, do not submit articles articles that you also submit to other websites. If we find the same article somewhere else, we will delete it.
- Include your full name, a picture of your face, and two sentences about yourself so we may include your bio to the end of the post. Do not be self-promotional or include links.
- You may include a reasonable number of links to your own site within your article, but don’t get carried away. If we think there are too many, we will ask you to remove some.
- Don’t include any direct affiliate links. We will remove them all.
- We reserve every right to add, remove, or change images or content. We will get your approval first.
- Make sure that you have the rights to use and/or modify said images. We may need to adjust them to fit with the theme of our site.
- Submit your article as a Google Doc so we can work on any changes together.
We are typically able to post within three business days of approval. We will notify you if there’s a delay. We will also notify you on the day we publish your article. Please be sure to tweet, pin, and post on all of your social media channels as soon as the post is live.
How to Reach Us
If you’d like write for us, or have questions on any of the above items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the topic you would like to write.